I'll teach your grandma how to suck eggs.
Aside from that, hi.
I'm not a people person, so I am sorry if I make anyone feel awkward.
Also, some side notes:
- I don't care what you think of me and vice versa.
- I can't seem to maintain close friendships for very long. I don't know what I did wrong, but they just don't last...
- I will respect you if you are worthy of it. An example of it would be maturity: I don't tolerate childish people well...
- You shouldn't waste your time on me if I somehow "trigger" you. I personally think it's a dumb and pointless thing for people to do. I'm not worth your precious time.
- I adore constructive criticism. It helps me learn what I need to do to become a better artist.
- I also adore logic a good deal more than emotions. It just makes more sense to actually think things through than to simply be guided by your emotions.